Tuesday, June 13, 2006

.......Bittersweet.........

So i woke up today and called all of my possible jobs for Co-op. About half didnt even answer the phone so i left messages and got replies back for a few. feels good to finally get that part done,....now I only have to go an the actual interviews. So iI gave my first tour by myself today and it went pretty well, excited about that lol. I've got a BIO tomorrow morning wich I am not looking forward too, but at leas I'll finally be done with the class at 10 tomorrow morning. Then its time to study for EDL and everyones favorite....Materials I.

Aside from all that school stuff, this part of the year is pretty sad. See, as a freshman we get our summer term off, so everyone goes home. But since I'm working at Drexel Admissions over the summer I get to stay here (don't get me wrong I'm excited), its just sad to see everyone go. One of my good friends is actually leaving tomorrow so we are taking her out for Rita's water ice (only the greatest thing ever) before she leaves. Kind of hard to believe that after we all just really get to know people, we won't get to see most of them for 3 months, 9 if my Co-op takes me away from Philly. ........sigh

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home