Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"The Science of Selling Yourself Short"

I've come to my senses,That I've become senseless,I could give you lessons on how to ruin your friendships,Every last conviction, I smoked them all away,I drank my frustrations down the drain, out of the way,So I sit and wait and wonder,"Does anyone else feel like me?"Someone so tired of their routines and disappearing self-esteems,
[Chorus:]
I'll sing along,Yeah with every emergency,Just sing along,I'm the king of catastrophies,I'm so far gone,That deep down inside I think it's fine by me,I'm my own worst enemy
I could be an expert on co-dependency,I could write the best book on underage tragedy,I've been spending my time at the local liquor store,I've been sleeping nightly on my best friends kitchen floor,So I sit and wait and wonder,"Does anyone else feel like me?"I'm so over-dosed on apathy and burnt out on sympathy.
[Chorus]
Let the meaning slip awayLost my faith in another day,Self deprication seems okay,I never thought I'd make it anyway
[Chorus]
I'm my own worst enemy [x5]