Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I pinch

so taday was a good day. I had two more of my interviews, only two more to go, and I think they went pretty well. We are actually doing some realy work in the admissions office no though lol. After work I went to the gym for an hour which was good because its been awhile, and its something i need yo start getting into again. After that a bunch of us played Taboo and just hung out, good times. So apparently Dana, one of my co-workers, has a friggen pool in her living room........so naturally we wanted to go see it. So we took a trip to see her new "pool" at like midnight, followed by a fun walk in the rain. All in all it was a good day.

3 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Buick 1964 pilates home studio

 
At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Frommes rome hotels facial sex videos Minnesota golden goffers hockey American egle backpacks

 
At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home