Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Update

So it's been quite a while since I've last blogged....and I am heartily sorry for that. We've been having an awesome time here at admissions getting to know some of you prefrosh, and becoming a family here as well. I've got to say, I'm kind of sorry it's coming to a close. However, we are still planning some sweet events. The best one being an ice-cream social reunion during the first week of fall term....should be fun. I can't wait for this year to start, it's going to be sweet: I've got my co-op at EwingCole, my little bro is finally starting High School (I get to help him out), I move into my new house, and all my friends from frosh year will finally be returning! I'm actua;;y having some mixed feelings about co-op though. I mean, what if it ends up being not what I imagined? I don't know, I guess I'll just have to trust, and hope that everything turns out all right in the end.....hey, it has so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home