Tuesday, August 29, 2006

YAY Hockey

So it seems that recently my life has revolved around hockey in one way or another. I spend about every other day at the gym doing the conditioning program set forth by our coach. On top of that we have conditioning as a team every Saturday morning (waves goodbye to friday nights for the next two months). ON TOP OF THAT, this past Sunday (usually when I get to rest and recover) I went to my boss' house to paint some of her rooms, and have a BBQ. Now, it just so happens that her oldest son is interested in hockey, so of course i brought my stuff with me to teach him how to play........and he was pretty good for a little guy. So basically, after being out of the hockey loop for almost 2 years now, I'm really excited to get back into it. Skating-intensive practices start in September, and then we have tryouts on the 30th. Unfortunately, this means I probably won't be able to go on the Weekend Warriors Kayaking trip that is scheduled for that day....bummer.

currently listening to - "The Green Fields of France" - Dropkick Murphys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home